Due to COVID-19, our office is closed to physical appointments unless deemed medically necessary. Please call the office prior to your scheduled appointment so we may determine if an in-person visit is needed.
As a safer alternative, we are offering televisits. Televisits are a more convenient appointment option where patients can have a visit or consultation with a provider from the comfort of their home or workplace (Please note: do not use this feature during emergencies, please call 911).
Please ensure you are enabled for our patient portal and know your username and password when your appointment is booked, you can access the patient portal by going to the link below: https://mycw82.ecwcloud.com/portal10840/jsp/100mp/login_otp.jsp
Please feel free to call our office if you have any questions or concerns. Remember that you can also reach me after-hours via my direct access number should you have an urgent need.
1. Wash your hands thoroughly and frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
2. Exercise social distancing, at least 6 feet between you and others to minimize exposure.
3. Cover your coughs and sneezes using your elbow to minimize the spread of germs through the air.
4. If you experience any symptoms such as a fever of 99 degrees F or higher, cough or shortness of breath, call our office for more detailed instructions. Otherwise, stay home and refrain from seeing friends and family.
5. Take care of your health with a balanced lifestyle – eat a well-balanced diet, rich in vegetables, fruits, lentils and beans, get adequate sleep, decrease mental agitations, be socially connected (to the extent it is safe in the current situation), and be physically active.